Space in our Mexico workshops is limited and our participants are important to us. We rely on your attendance to make important arrangements and logistical preparations. If for any reason you need to withdraw from a workshop in Mexico, please notify us in writing (email to email@example.com is acceptable) as soon as possible. We do our best to accommodate transfers that follow terms listed below, however we reserve the right to approve or reject any transfer request. All approved transfers are subject to a $30 transfer fee. You must register and complete a new workshop or international program within 12 months of the withdrawal.
We offer a 48-hour grace period on new registrations. If you have second thoughts about participating in your workshop within 48 hours of your registration, we will refund your deposit less a $60 processing fee.
We strongly recommend that all participants purchase Trip Cancellation/Travel Insurance that covers workshop expenses and non-refundable travel costs. Please check on your workshop status before making travel arrangements.
We provide the following refund policies for our Mexico workshops:
Balances for these workshops are due 60 days before the start date. If for any reason you need to withdraw from a Mexico based workshop please notify us 60 days or more before the start date of your workshop.
• At that time we will refund your deposit, less a $250 cancellation fee.
• If notification of cancellation is made 45 to 59 days before the start of the workshop, we will retain the $600 deposit.
• If notification of cancellation is made less than 45 days before the start of the workshop, we must retain the entire balance paid.
• No refund of any fees will be made for withdrawal after the workshop begins.
• Transfers will be considered if received more than 60 days before the start date of your workshop.
• The Santa Fe Photographic Workshops reserves the right to cancel a reservation for a Mexico based workshop if full payment has not been received by 45 days before the workshop begins
There are NO exceptions to our Cancellation and Transfer Policies.